GOST-R defines the set of Technical Standards. It is a conformity certificate and also known as the quality certificate and it is mandatory for the marketing and sale with the Russian country. GOST- R Certification demonstrates that the products meet the standards for the trading in Russians country. This certificate can only be issued by the accredited certification body. It is mandatory requirement for all industrial equipment and consumer products. GOST-R Certificate divided into two parts:- Single shipment certificate is valid from one year and the Serial production Certificate is valid from one to three years.
Benefits of GOST-R Certification
- It helps to access the Russian market easily
- Demonstrate customer satisfaction through deliver the consistent quality as per the customer requirement.
- It helps to improve brand image and market value of the organization.
- Money saving and time saving process.
- It helps to minimizes risk, defect products and damages.
Process to get the GOST-R Certification
- Application:- This is the first step to get the GOST-R certification, the application covers some basic information of the company. The certification body must accept the application and needs to b record or maintain all the information on the GOST-R database.
- Review of Application:- The application received shall be reviewed by the team to ensure that the compliance requirement have been fulfilled.
- Quote and Agreement:- After the review of documents we provide the price quotation to the client and performs the Gap Analysis to cover all the clauses and section of the quality standards and Gap Analysis is done to check the Gap between company planned things and achieved things.
- Documentation Review:- Check the document of the organization to ensure that the documentation fulfilled the compliance requirement.
- Stage-1 Audit:- Evaluate your organizations documented procedure and policies against the compliance requirement.
- Review:- Review the documentation of your management system to ensure that the compliance requirement have been contented.
- Corrective action:- Corrective action is deal with the non conformity. It has taken when the non conformity occurs.
- Verification:- Verify the documentation of the organization as per the standard requirements.
- Stage-2 Audit:- In stage-2 audit, the auditor verifies that the organization implement according to its documentation and if the auditor of certification body identifies the non conformities then the auditor give the opportunity to correct the non conformities.
- Review:- Review the implementation process according to the organizations document.
- Corrective Action:- If there is any non conformity occurs then the corrective action has been taken.
- Verification:- Verify work instruction and implementation process are being followed by your employees.
- Granting of Certification:- The Certification Body will issue a certificate of compliance, which is valid for three years.
- Surveillance Audit: – Surveillance audit conduct to ensure that the organization meets the requirements of the management system. Surveillance audit must be performed in every six month or one year from the date of issued certificate.
- Review:- Review the documentation and implementation process of your management system to ensure that the compliance requirement have been contented.
- Corrective Action:- Re-check the non conformity, if any other problem occurs then CB give the opportunity to the organization to resolve the non conformity.
- Verification:-Compare the documentation of the organization with the compliance requirement.